Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wakey wakey Ripped Heart in the Crayon Box

You take it like a man, standing there in silence through it all...



It's been a while that I can think of you, long enough that I can speak to you. We both know we could’ve done much better, but what if we have this all wrong? It seemed that we tried so hard and did our best, but it simply wasn't enough, instead we fucked it all up. I can finally understand and I'm sure it must be hard what you're going through. What's done is done, but it still runs by me...what if we have gotten this all wrong?
I'm sorry you never spoke, well it's far to late to show, but to love you not is a living a lie...Sorry you never spoke.
*knock-knock* On top of the crayon box, wakey-wakey, time to wake up now. Sit down next to me before you go because I don't want to tell you again, you'd be the lone foolish one if you stay, please don't make me tell you again. Next time you open up your eyes, you won't be following the silence and you won't be living in the spaces in between. For you'll see it feels bad now, but it's going to get better because it's naturally fucked up, but we all carry on...there's little else left to do. I bet you won't go crazy like you used to, you'll soon see it feels bad now, but it's going to get better.



We've been here before? Get over it, I see...


2 comments:

  1. Goodness Esme bear, this entry was touching...
    Would love to know the story behind this entry though, catch up with me. Text me or shoot me a message real soon little missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos dandy I must thank you for being so sweet and loving with the brutal truth. Speak to you soon?

    ps. we were never in the wrong and still arent, ever.

    i love U

    ReplyDelete