Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Get your Chia Pet NOW!

At Target taken by Chrisy with her Phone
-It just caught our eyes and Josh came to my mind-
*Giggles and smiles* ^^

Okay, for starters you should all know that I don't watch television.
So a few nights ago I was talking to Josh, like every night, and we had this random conversation about "Chia Pets" This came about because I made the comment of watching television that afternoon and seeing the commercial of the new Obama chia pet stating: "Those things still exist!" He laughed and said "Ch-Ch-Cha-Chia!" We both giggled and out of nowhere he starts telling me like the history of the whole Chia Pet company. Which I thought was very weird slash random slash funny and slash cute for him to know such information like that. And for some odd reason there are still a bunch of Americans willing to buy such product, enough to keep the Chia Pet business going since the 70's
Which brought another topic from I guess the same producer...the pet rock?!?! Yeah, it was nice and very random conversation with Josh that night and seeing this shirt just made me think and remember such thing. Another memory with him that brings a huge smile to my face. Lovely fellow I have here, sharing non-sense with each other, that always makes our talks enjoyable (:


So, to all you people who have a Chia Pet or who have bought a Chia Pet in the past...WHY?!


^_^

1 comment:

  1. You are such a funny girl, Esme. :]
    I wonder how long you and Josh spent talking about chia pets, because I'm guessing a good hour or two.

    ReplyDelete