Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Don't fix my Smile, Life is long Enough...




I’m currently unaware of what’s right side up or upside-down. Breathing in…breathing out…all this polluted air makes me feel tangled in love with deception, makes me feel I have no reflection. And with no mirror there’s no light bouncing in joy to create such beauty of color grow, is this the sound of an empty soul or the brief loss of my meaning?

Stop…

Look what you started, look what you never finished, you can’t seem to slow down a single bit. I hear the siren whine ever so loud which makes me turn and simply run because no clean thoughts are mine, not one. I move on to find myself taking steps back when I hear that screaming noise in the back of mind, I’m simply polluted and lost in my own filthiness of a foggy mind to find my way out.

Wait…

I’m convinced that we have been friends in the past. You know I said “I loved you.” I simply can’t remember why anymore and I could never let you go and I can’t seem to remember why. Common interests, should be read between the lines. Everything that was important to me didn’t matter to you, and you simply didn’t try to get in bed with me when I was certain that’s all that ran by me. Did this mean I meant something or just wasn’t your thing?

Listen…

I lay in bed tossing and turning without a thought of confusion, but in my dreams is a whole story to tell waking up with that confusion I should have slept in thought. In my dreams you call my name, I talk and walk with you, but nothing is wrong as you hold my hand and I feel that all my senses are gone. Though nothing remains you know.

Look…

You lost your hold and you simply didn’t know that this is your new low to lose your soul. It’s like the love is turning sour and the passionate love you know is letting you go. I am now convinced that we should be friends without comparing our hearts to things that fly because we can’t land, and I can count the ways on my two hands how we could be friends if you don’t mess with me.

Rise and shine! It’s time to get up and play…





1 comment:

  1. As I read this entry of yours Esme, in which I was blown away by it all, I was listening to House Of The Rising Sun. I liked the mix of it all and your words in this entry are bold.

    ReplyDelete